Operation Sight volunteer surgeons, practices, and partnering organizations are what make this program work. Because of you, more than 2,100 people can see clearly again. We want to make your participation in the program as easy and rewarding, as possible. To the right, we've pulled together some useful resources into one location for you.
Don't see what you are looking for? Or have a recommendation for an additional resource? Contact Evelyn Morales!
Resources for You
Frequently Asked Questions:
Refer patients to the program:
- Download our Patient Flyer.
- Fill out the online patient application or download a hard copy version.
Promote your participation in Operation Sight:
- Download a press release template about participating in National Sight Week (pre-event or post-event).
- Request a custom National Sight Week banner (photo of banner)
- Download our Operation Sight volunteer badge of honor to display in your office.
- Are you looking to promote your practice's particiaption on social media? Request custom media graphics (sample of graphics).
- Post on social media! Tag the ASCRS Foundation on twitter @ASCRSFoundation @ASCRStweets or the ASCRS facebook and use our hashtags #NationalSightWeek #OperationSight
Fundraise to support Operation Sight:
- Add a link to our donation page (www.ascrsfoundation.org/donation) to your practice's website.
- Contact Natalie Zundel if you would like us to setup a personalized fundraising page, branded for your practice, to benefit Operation Sight. We will send you free custom business cards with your practice and fundraising page listed to give to potential donors (e.g. insured patients who are grateful for their restored sight and want to do more!).